1. How to register for your conference call
3. More than just a conference call: further functions
4. Tips for your conference calls
In order for a phone conference to run smoothly, all participants will need to follow a few basic rules:
- Punctuality: Set a binding date together with your Participants and make sure to be on time. If you want to talk with your customers, it will make a bad impression if you or one of the Participants will not Appear on time for the telcon
- Select a Moderator: To ensure that your participants won't all talk at at once or cut each other off , it is important to determine a moderator for the conference call. The moderator will need to take the lead of the conversation. All others will have to follow his guidelines.
- Let the other participants finish their sentence: Do not interrupt your conversation partner. Everyone will be able to talk, please don't interrupt them. Take your time to answer and if you got any questions or objections, take some notes on the side.
- Speak clearly: Make sure that you speak clearly and maybe a little slower. So you can be sure that all participants can follow you
- Avoid background noises: A ringing Cellphones and other phones an opened window keyboard typing are frowned upon. deally, you use a headset that contained outside noise.
- The beginning and the end of the Telcon: At the beginning, all the participants of the conference call introduce themselfes shortly. At the end all the key points are summarized and drawn to a conclusion. If a protocol of the call is requested, specify which moderator sends it to the participants after the telcon is closed.
Every conference call can be easily controlled via the phone or the mobile phone. Every telcon Moderator is granted access to the same functions :
- Conference on hold
- Lock room
- Number of participants
The telcon participants can also perform the following functions on their phone or mobile phone during the conference call:
- Microfone Mute/Unmute
- Conference on hold
- To give a signal / give a handsign
14 days money back guarantee for our conference call Value Packs
We want you to be happy with our conference call and our value packages. If you are having difficulties with our telephone conferencing product (within the first 14 days of the initial booking of a conference call value package)? We will solve this fast and uncomplicated! And we should not do this to your satisfaction, we will refund the invoice amount immediately.